Giving business teams back control over their data
DATATELLING, a SaaS Data Storytelling solution, makes your employees more efficient in its decision making and contributes to increase its performance.
They trust us
New generation dataviz
DATATELLING responds to the new challenges and needs of data in the company. Faced with the growing volume of data and the desire to open it up to employees, it was necessary to rethink access and processing models in depth in order to achieve the easiest to use and most effective Dataviz solution.
Data storytelling to share
The very numerous Dataviz (or Business Intelligence) solutions are mainly used by data specialists to precisely analyze data and to bring out insight from it. Data Storytelling is an evolution of Dataviz that aims to simplify access to and use of data for all profiles. The approaches are complementary. If you are looking for answers about your business, go for a Dataviz solution, if you want to share analyses with your teams or your customers, Data Storytelling is the solution for you.
Data storytelling is powerful
The dashboarding formats of current BI solutions are too complex and are a brake on the development of data usage by the business. Datatelling has designed a unique Web interface that facilitates access, but above all makes it easier for novice profiles to get started. Sharing data with its teams has never been so simple.
The pillars of our data storytelling
DATATELLING has thoroughly rethought the access interface and data usage functionalities in order to offer the simplest and most collaborative solution. Easily create your graphs, automatically share them with your audiences, guide users step by step, customize and contextualize the analyses for easy understanding.
Single page web access
- A unique web page to access the charts
- Analysis scrolls by
- No training required for end users, the learning curve is instantaneous
- Ease of use and adoption by end users
- Ease of deployment, access via URL.
Logical organization of KPIs by theme
- Creation and organization of analyses by business theme (sections of the page)
- Choice of graphs from a wide range to best express the analyses
- Implementation of the presentation logic by the business administrators
- Facilitates understanding by end-users who are “guided” in their consultation
- Increases the autonomy of business teams
- Simplicity, adaptability and business relevance
- Integration of comments to introduce the analyses of a section, to explain how to analyse a graph or to comment on the results of a graph
- Creation and modification at the initiative of the business administrator in complete autonomy
- Facilitates understanding by end users and reinforces the contextualization of analyses
Integration of external business content
- The web format allows the integration of .PDF or video content within the story itself
- Addition and modification at the initiative of the business administrator in complete autonomy
- Facilitates the understanding and reinforces the contextualization of the analyses
- Completes the elements of analysis and turns the story into an operational communication channel
Pin's Wall >
Quick access to your favorite graphs
- Each user can gather the main graphs to follow from different stories in a personal space, the “Pins Wall”.
- Save time
- Quick access to key indicators
Stream > Graph discussion thread
- To be able to exchange with other users on the results of the graphs
- Asking for or providing explanations
- Improves understanding of analyses
- Increases contribution and usage
Zoe, our Artificial Intelligence, animates the Stream
Zoé is never far from the users and pushes in the discussion space alerts related to trend changes, brings up the most interesting posts, congratulates the most active members of the team, … we say “Thank you Zoé”!
CHANGES IN TRENDS
Zoé identifies remarkable behaviors related to graph trends and shares them automatically.
HIGHLIGHTING OF POSTS
Posts generate strong collaboration and many “likes”, they will be highlighted and moved to the top of the list.
Zoé contributes to the animation of your community by congratulating the most active members.
The best of Data Storytelling.
Check out !
Why choose Datatelling rather than BI tools?
The question is logical, BI solutions such as PowerBI, Tableau, QlikSense or Webi are fighting a tough battle for the conquest of the data analysis market, however the Datatelling approach is really different, focused on a desire to extend access to data to all business lines through Data Storytelling, which favors ease of understanding for neophyte populations, while guaranteeing processing performance one step above existing solutions .
BI tools versus Datatelling
Time To Market & ROI
Data projects, such as building a Data Lake or exploring teams of Datascientists can be useful, but time is an essential element of a controlled strategy: in the first place it seems more judicious to create value through projects that will have a direct impact on the business.
Our credo, a short implementation and maximum operational efficiency.